Friday 30 March 2012

Bird Song

More Papermania Urban stamps and more with my new Spellbinders die set!
The central piece of music paper is Papermania book print paper and the paper either side of this is cream stamped with a musical Urban stamp in Antique Linen Distress Ink.
The stamped piece in the centre is another Urban stamp, this time stamped in black and then given a coat of Distress Paint in Rock Candy.
The panel with the bird on was all made with my Mixed Media Spellbinders set and so was the banner.  I've inked everything with Distress Ink in Antique Linen.  The little sentiment stamp on the banner is from  a Personal Impressions set.
The flower was made with my Tim Holtz Sizzix Tattered Florals die and the stamen was made with a Nellie Snellen punch and a gold gem.
A few pearls and it's done!
I'm entering this card in the following challenges -
Digi Doodles - #101-friendship
Mojo Monday - #234 - sketch
Cupcake Craft - #185 - the sound of music

9 comments:

  1. Very regal - love all the black and white elements with a touch of gold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is fantastic Wendy - just beautiful - there's a bird theme on over at Sunday stampers too this week! Just an idea! Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous make, Wendy, I found from Docrafts, I'm not on there that often now but on here so thought I'd try and find as many of you from there as I can. Zo xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wendy, your card is so creative:)x

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow this is stunning wedny.fabulous design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally stunning, many thanks for sharing with us at Cupcake Craft Challenges.

    Love
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my word Wendy this is absolutely superb, the colours, design and image look totally ACE, thank you for joining our challenge at The digi Doodles Shop this week.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really stylish card!The flower is awesome!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Digi Doodle Shop Challenges

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate each and every one.