Thursday 9 January 2014

I Love You Sew Much

More from Papermania's Sew Lovely range, this time I've made a card that would be suitable for a Valentine's or anniversary card.
 The papers, ribbon and buttons are from the Sew Lovely range, I've added lots of faux stitching with my pokey tool and a Micron pen, which I think works really well with the fabric look of these papers.  The measuring tapes were cute from one of the papers, I've stuck them down with tape in some places and foam pads in others, to give a wavy appearance.  One of the designs in the paper pack is made up of lots of blank sentiment panels, just waiting for you to cut out and add a sentiment, which I've done with an ancient stamp.  The hearts were cut with an Xcut die, borrowed from my Mum, and to finish off, I've added some Anita's shimmer dome hearts and red gems, baker's twine and buttons.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges -
Paper Pretties - #292 - Buttons
The Sisterhood of Crafters - New Stash - The buttons, papers and ribbon are all new
Creative Knockouts - #19 - Buttons

4 comments:

  1. another stunning card wendy.you are seriously making me NEED those papers :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wendy, your card is so pretty, it's such a lovely range, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww this is awesome Wendy! Love the 'sewing theme' and the twine is a sweet touch! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘Out with the Old, In with the New’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! Love the stitching and layout. Thanks for playing along with the Sisterhood.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate each and every one.