Tuesday 22 September 2015

Winter Woodland Wishes

I'm getting on quite well with my Christmas cards now, the pile grows ever thicker, here's another one I've made to add to my collection, using a die I bought last year and hadn't got round to using ... oops!
 The dies are Trimcraft, from the Winter Woodland range, I cut the owl and tree in kraft and coloured them with Spectrum Noir pencils, I couldn't resist adding a pop of colour on the owl's hat.  The wooden tree embellishment is from the same range, I coloured it with Distress Inks and added snow with Cosmic Shimmer white PVA, which I also used for snow on the branches and the falling snow.
The papers are Trimcraft too, last year's Christmas Basics range, to which I've added kraft for matting, some Copper Stickles, and a Dutch Doobadoo sentiment.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges -
Craft Your Passion - #280 - Anything Goes
Papertake - Christmas
A Snowflakes Promise - #6 - Winter / Christmas
Aud Sentiments - #140 - Anything Goes + a Sentiment
My Time To Craft - #304 - Owls
Sweet Sketch 2 - #68 - Sketch

7 comments:

  1. Hello Wendy, love your card and that little owl, what a brilliant die, great colours and embellishments too, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super cute card! Love that little owl and your wonderful winter scene. Thanks for joining us this week. Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple super fun. The colors are amazing and I love your design. We look forward to seeing you again.
    Hugs
    Berni, DT
    http://audsentimentschallengeblog.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card Wendy, I love how your layout is a scene. I just love this card it's a wonderful Christmas card. Great card and thanks so much for sharing your talent with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW2~DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute - thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments. Annie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card, thanks for sharing with A Snowflakes Promise!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a delightful card.Cute owl and some lovely techniques.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate each and every one.