Thursday 7 April 2016

Basket of Happiness

I picked up this cute Elizabeth Bell rubber stamp, called Basket of Happiness, in a bargain bin at the SECC in October, so I thought it was about time I inked her up and got my Promarkers out.  I stamped her in Rich Cocoa Memento for a soft look, rather than harsh black.  I used the same ink to stamp the sentiment, using a stamp from a magazine freebie set.
 The patterned papers are from a gorgeous First Edition pad called Paper Flowers, to which I've added some mustard card for matting.
I used Spellbinders Resplendent Rectangles dies to cut out the topper and it's mat, a Spellbinders Floral Oval die to cut out the sentiment, and my Spellbinders Cherry Blossom set to make the branch of spring blossoms.
To finish my girly card I added some peach organza ribbon with a matching bow, and a few pearls.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges -
Cardz 4 Galz - #19 - Springtime
Through the Purple Haze - #99 - Layers
The Paper Shelter - #243 - Spring Delights
Clear It Out - Theme : Springtime - Stash : Add a Flower
Elizabeth Bell's World - Dies / Punches
Sparkles - #78 - Make it Girlie
Dream Valley - #128 - Girlie
Incy Wincy - Use Your Favourite Colouring Medium - Mine is Promarkers
Love to Scrap - #75 - The Big Bow Theory
Robyn's Fetish - #310 - Handmade Flowers

9 comments:

  1. Hi Wendy - this is another beautiful card! Love the cute image and your pretty layered dies. The blossom laden branch is a sure sign that spring is on the way! Thanks for sharing another card at Incy Wincy Designs this time.
    Helen x (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Wendy, love all the dies and fab image. So pretty.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely!
    Thank you for joining our challenge and hope to see you again soon.

    Aly DT Cardz 4 Galz

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty design. I love the soft what you have stamped her, it really suits the lovely colour palette and overall design.

    Thanks for sharing with us in our Girlie challenge.

    Lin
    Dream Valley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and your flowers finish it perfectly.

    Thanks for joining us at the Robyn's Fetish Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges.

    Hugs Helen P (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely beautiful!! Love the cherry blossom going up the side. Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog
    Tina dt

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate each and every one.