Thursday 21 July 2016

Pop Up Poinsettias

I'm back on the Christmas cards again!  I've made a pop up box card using my Mum's Tattered Lace dies to make the box and to do the matting, this time filling it with festive poinsettias.
 The papers are Papermania, Bellissima Christmas, I chose sheets with a poinsettia design to match the die cut toppers that came as a sheet in a Docrafts goody bag years ago, and that, until now, I hadn't got round to using.  The flowers are slightly pearlised and catch the light nicely, I used pearl card for the box base too to the whole card has a Christmassy shimmer.
I used a Tonic die to cut the sentiment from red mirri, it's the perfect size for this box card.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges -
CRAFT - #373 - Christmas
Crimbo Crackers - #111 - Anything Goes
Crafting By Designs - Christmas in July
Through the Purple Haze - #104 - Peaceful / Harmony
Crafty Gals Corner - #81 - Christmas in July
Deep Ocean - #133 - Christmas in July
Dream Valley - #136 - Christmas in July
The Glory of Christmas - #89 - Dies and/or Punches but no Stamping
Christmas Card Challenges - #33 - Colour Palette
My Time to Craft - #315 - Christmas in July

9 comments:

  1. Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner! Jeanie, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love seeing these pop up cards.
    Thanks for joining us over at CRAFT for our Christmas Challenge.
    Jean DT XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a fabulous creation!!! Super impressed.
    Thanks for sharing it over at Christmas Card Challenges!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Awesome box card. Thanks for joining us for TTPH challenge.
    Lisa (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wendy, your card is beautiful. The shimmer gives it a definite magical Christmas feel. Thank you for sharing with us this week at CRAFT Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous creation! Thanks for joining us this time around at TTPH. Good luck, and hope to see you again next time.
    Joyce xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. stunning Christmas card box thanks for sharing at Craft this week

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a beautiful Christmas project, Wendy, I love the shimmer on the poinsettias. Thank you for joining us at My Time to Craft.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate each and every one.